Friday, January 1, 2010

Atom - The Illusion of Reality

This is the last part of the Atom series, as promised. You should watch the previous one that I posted first (Atom - key to the cosmos) if you haven't already, because you will have more of a background in what is being discussed. I have also found the first part in this series, but I haven't watched it all yet, and I may not post it because what I have seen so far isn't all that interesting. This part certainly is though.













It kind of boggles the mind when you think about how these physicists worked out that there had to have been a big bang to account for the amount of helium in the sun...that's just crazy I think. But they pieced it together, and it is an impressive story, I'll say that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers